Peerless Well & Pump knows diagnosing an issue is the first step to fixing it and by partnering with parent company Municipal Well & Pump, we have the capabilities and equipment to diagnose, interpret and provide recommendations to fix your well issues.
Televising equipment consists of a 2014 Mercedes Sprinter Van with Aries Industries, LLC video equipment. Each video we take is recorded onto a professionally labeled DVD and provided to the client (multiple copies, if needed). Peerless Well & Pump will provide a written report to client with interpretation of the issues and recommendations for next steps.
- Dual view inspection camera
- 90-degree side view with +20/-15-degree tilt
- Down view radial tilt and zoom
- 360-degree continuous rotation
- Depth to 2,500 feet
- 10x optical zoom
- Resolution of 530 TV lines horizontal
- Minimum inspection diameter of 4 inches
- Color analog video, NTSC or PAL
- Auto focus and iris with manual override
It’s important to collect data while drilling new wells or rehabbing existing wells. We have the capabilities to electronically record and graph formations and events encountered during the drilling process. This ensures we pick the best possible location for your well and helps to identify current and potential issues.
Logging services include:
- Gamma, fluid temp and fluid sensitivity testing
- Caliper probe of well
- Heat-pulse flow meter testing
- Spinner flow meter testing